Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Days like this...

So my goal here is to post everyday. To get people to maybe read this. This blog being sort of my thoughts and stuff going on in my head... Well today I felt powerful. I felt sexy. I don't remember getting any compliments but I felt good about myself. Yet... I wasn't being myself. I don't typically wear make-up its a once in a while thing I do because I have extra time in the morning or I just have a hair up my ass... Jeans, Cowgirl boots, button-up typical outfit, yet why such feelings today?
I came home, my boy called then I went driving. I felt confident for the most part about my driving, then came home and went for a "run" yet it was TOO COLD! (I hate cold weather!) So I came inside and was proud of myself for getting on the tread mill. So I showered. Sat in my room and blew bubbles. Ate dinner that my brother so kindly cooked (burgers and fries) Yumm and then so very sweetly prepared on my plate all I could do was ketchup and mustard. Then kicked youngest off the TV (P.s. He is ALWAYS watching tv.) and sat and watched Vampire Diaries. Then my mom gave me some trail mix she had made and it was salty nuts, yet sweet chocolates, and tasty Jelly Bellys, swirls of flavor as I lay sprawled out on the couch. Whole couch to myself no one but me in the room for the most part.
Laying there. I felt like a princess. All clean. Feel so beautiful. Feel so loved. So spoiled. <3
I wish that everyday...
I could feel like a Princess
I could feel beautiful
Spoiled
&
Loved
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment