Sunday, November 21, 2010

New fish


     Being a new fish in the sea of bloggers. . . I had a personal journal I would share selected entries to different friends looking for comments. So to be anonymous but still get feedback from other people I decided to start a blog. I don't know how exactly all of this works but I'll figure it out eventually.
     I do wonder... what if a friend did find this an connected the dots and knew who I was, what would they think? Well I guess i'll just have to try this whole blog thing out. Though I don't know how one would go about and find a blog to read, or am I simply talking  to myself by posting all of this stuff.
     All of my thoughts I plan to post. All of the questions. Will anyone be listening? Does it matter?
     I don't know, but if anyone is reading this you probably all ready know a little about me if not.... maybe you could follow me and learn more about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment