Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Goals


     My goal, post on this blog everyday and try to get someone I don't know interested. Someone to follow me... Goal FAILED >.< I can't seem to do it everyday, I said every other day... Why do I keep lowering my standards? I know I can do better. I just don't try. I told myself that I would stop picking at acne, fail. I told myself I would never cry over a boy, I have. It is stupid. I told myself I wouldn't let it happen again, but I did. I didn't say no, I said I would but no, I'm not strong enough to with hold the temptations. I told myself I'd leave it, I never did. I think about all of this and feel like a big FAIL.
     When I was little I could just fly through stuff, I understood it. Now I have gotten so used to not trying I am in trouble, for A's to C's... Even an E. I am not used to trying and I just don't. I need someone to ride me about it. Even better I need a friend to help me through it. Someone I can trust with everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment