Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Where you belong

So winter makes me write mushy poems sorta...It's cold and the season for cuddling! <3

Where you belong...next to me

Next to me, I feel your warmth
Next to me, is where you belong

Next to me, I feel your touch
Next to me, I feel your love

Next to me, I am tempted by your lips
Next to me, I want your kiss

Now that you have left, I feel this cold
Now that you have left, you aren't where you belong

Now that you have left, I miss your touch
Now that you have left, I need your love

Now that you have left, I want your lips
Now that you have left, I miss your kiss

Now that you have left, I'm lost with out you
Now that you have left, feel free to come back

Where have you gone?... I need you,
Please do come back to me love.

No comments:

Post a Comment