Thursday, February 24, 2011

Forever Pain No Sleep

Forever on my mind
Forever in my thoughts
Forever in my beating heart
Forever in my life
Forever you
maybe the forever me

Take my heart hold it tight
Right here is where I feel right
I love you so
Please don't go
Bored you are
Led to scars
Such a boy
Playin' like it's a toy
Scratch my heart
Tear it apart
Laying in your arms forever
Is now a never
How could this be
That you've hurt me

I just can't sleep
I'm not tired
You're all that's on my mind


So I wrote some stuff and put it together as one sorta? Well the last stanza is garbage, the first is its own, yet it could work with the middle one which I love and adore! I wrote it in school yesterday, simply because I was bored. The middle isn't how I feel but how I feel someone else would, if they were being played like a toy, yet to deep in love to care. Not that I know anyone, but something in TOK about emotion masking reality made me think of the pain one would feel. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment