Saturday, February 5, 2011

Dams break and water falls

     
I can feel it. I am gonna end up crying tonight. Crying myself to sleep most likely. I can feel my body getting hot. i feel the tears coming. The dam holding back the flow of tears is getting weak. I don't think i can hold it in any longer. They are going to bust. There is a lump in my throat and i feel like someone is squeezing my heart in vise grips. I don't know what to do anymore, just curl up and cry? Wish for the best? Wish life was perfect? And the dams break, hot tears stream down my face, and there is nothing i can do about it. I cant help but to think, and my thoughts aren't pleasant. Why? Why am I always thinking? I know. It's because I'm human, and its only nature. "Cogito ergo sum"- René Descartes ... I think therefore I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment