Monday, January 31, 2011

That Guy

So, I totally passed out... I can't remember when.... Don't remember why I wasn't really tired... I wasn't running from anything to the best of my knowledge... I was happy... I had just talked to this boy... I should totally tell you a little about this guy huh?... Well, he is alot to put in words... He is well. gosh where do I start?! He means alot to me... he is a sweet guy, one of those guys to get the door for you, one of tho... POEM ;)


That Guy <3
My baby is one of those guys you dream about,
One of those Guys you see in movies
Who will do anything to make the girl happy
Stop addictions
Drop bad habits
Be completely honest and,
tell you any wrong he did.
No matter how bad it is.
No matter how guilty he feels.
No matter what the consequences may be.
He tells her.
He changes what he is best known for,
to be with that special girl
One of those Guys who gives their hoodie to a complete stranger
Simply because she looks cold
When she denies it, he insists
He is bold
Kisses that same stranger...Without realizing it was her
He asks for her number
"Can I call you?"
They talk all night, till 5am.
The next day, "Can I call you again tonight?"
Of course!
Talk all night, again.

She doesn't date those she doesn't really know
He does everything, tries everything to see her
 Beach? Movies? 
Movies, worked out
He opens all the doors & holds them
Afterwards he asked her to be his
She shrugs her shoulders, she wanted to say yes
She wanted to since before the movies
but she plays around alot
His face showed sadness
like oh my gosh, this girl
she...after all of the late nig...
**Taps him**
**Thumbs up & A Smile**
July 1, 2010
I was His.
He was mine.
That's how it has been.
No matter what comes our way,
we can make it.
Yeah, He is that Guy.
My Guy.


I could go on for quite some time..but it's like 11....thinking about him keeps me awake all night, I am in love with a boy. He knows who he is, and baby if you read this... I LOVE YOU! <3

1 comment:

  1. AWW!!! So cute. He is yours but he's also your dork :) <3 ya

    ReplyDelete