Saturday, January 8, 2011

Life at the moment...over a year... It doesn't matter...It still sucks...


     So last night was pretty crazy... I had zip tied my baby gate shut. Well first off i have a baby gate to prevent the 4 dogs from coming into my room. WELL back to the story, I zip tied it shut because i'm sick and tired of these people that live with us constantly leaving my gate shut the wrong way. They have lived here since March and should know by now how to shut my gate, buuuttt noooooo. I don't care if you have to let your dog out okay? I don't want dogs in my room now you move into my room with your dog and don't respect my shit. It's not like I go upstairs and mess with your shit okay? So if you mess with mine put it back the way you found it, and stop being RUDE!...Well after zip tying the gate shut I had a dream among many and you came home and bitched me out, and I told you to talk to your sons cause I know it wasn't you who left the gate that way, well you do sometimes and it pisses me off. I told you to just take your dog out the door in my room because it's not like you don't use that door, it's not like my room doesn't have any damn AC or heating. SO RUDE! Then you got an attitude with me... Your youngest son calls me cunt, bitch. AND he has called me and asshole for not putting a towel in the laundry room, when I wasn't even heading that way, so chill.
     The next dream I had I don't know who the guy is. BUT I was hanging out, we went to lunch and hung out. During the day he had gotten on one knee but I hadn't noticed & we were holding hands and I just kept walking and dragged him and he got up. Then I mentioned my boyfriend and how it would have been so cool if he could have been with us. Then the guy said "Ohh... well I guess it's to late for this..." I asked "To late for what?" "Well..." *he reaches his hand in his pocket and pulls out a velvety creme colored box (just like the one my bf got me with a ring in it)...he opens the box to reveal a silver ring that had a silver heart on it.* I asked if I could try it on and it fit my ring finger, my left one. I wanted to know what size it was so I asked the guy and he said it was a 5.5....DREAM OVER
     So, today my phone has been really quite... In order to distract myself I watch movies well...every time my phone goes off I get excited! and I look and it's just him...but not the right HIM...not my him....Well I think in order to make myself happier the phone will be put on silence and put in my room... Not such a good mood today...ESP. since I have been home all day and my family & the family living with us has been under my skin for quite a while...it starts to get old after almost a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment