Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sick, sick as a dog


Blah, sickness strikes again. I'm on fire. I'm sweating like crazy. I moan and groan trying to get comfortable. I lift my blankets up, they feel so heavy. I'm tangled up. I feel so weak. I finally break free. I feel the breeze come in. Feels so nice. I throw my blankets off, and it's to cold. Pull them back on. Sleep. Wake up. Moan. Groan. Cry. Whine. Sick. Sleep. Wake up. Same thing over and over. Rolling, tossing turning, moaning, groaning. Trying to get comfortable, but nothing works. My body aches all over. It hurts just to swallow my spit. I wish, I wish there was a magic pill, a magic pill to make this pain go away. Make me not feel. Make me sleep. Sleep for a long time. Wake up refreshed. Like a new person. Happy. Never feeling better. Feeling joyful and as high as a kite. Clear my mind. Take me under your arm and take away this hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment