Saturday, January 29, 2011

Drunks


Alcohol does such horrible things to people, drinking regularly, getting wasted, it tears stuff up. You may think it's cool now, but when you are grown and an alcoholic and not doing what you should. You yell at your kids, bitch at them, then you're never there for them. You scare your child's friend off, how do you feel seeing your baby cry. You're ruining your baby's life. You're just embarrassing them. I have promised myself after seeing life go through its path that I am not going to marry a drunk, my kids will have the best dad, one that will take them to the park, one that can drive them to their friends house instead of being to drunk to get behind the wheel, or even walk a straight line for that matter... My kids will have an amazing father who spends time with them and I will have an amazing husband who loves me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment