Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm gonna be okay
You told me to stop talking to you, honestly it the best thing for us.
I can’t take the pain of being your friend when you love me so.
YOU said lets stop talking, you agreed to it and you told me I was making you cave.
I’m strong, we decided not to talk, so I will not cave.
I want you to know, it is killing me on the inside,
not talking to you and knowing you are hurting.
I want to be there for you but you seem to hurt me.
When you don’t talk to me,
for the most part I’m fine, until something reminds me of you,
but I just tell myself, “I’m strong, I don’t need him.
He can’t handle just friends, he wants more.
He wants me to be his because He loves me.”
but baby if you loved me,
if you cared about how I feel,
how i’ve cried myself to sleep the past two nights,
how much you make me hurt as you beg on your knees,
begging for me to talk to you.
If you really cared, really loved me,
you would leave me alone,
after all you were the one to say YOU couldn’t handle the pain
the pain I caused you.
Well get off your knees, it’s pathetic,
I love you, and you are probably hurting your knees on that cold, hard gravel,
Get up, dust off, and love again.

No comments:

Post a Comment