Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The day is done. My body is sore. There is nowhere to run. so I go to bed. For tomorrow there is more. ahead. :) POEM! :D

Ah, relaxed. bed warmer is on duty. about to change into some pjs... **leaves** BACK! :) You know what? yes, you know... this blog post here.. yeah RIGHT HERE... isn't about anything. but i must inform the readers.. Shirts are very unnecessary and its so comfy with out them. i love feeling my hair brush against my back <3 Tomorrow seems like it will be a BUM day... What i noticed is my crappy running shoes i got last year are like magenta... and my white pretty sneakers.. have BRIGHT PINK... so the next sporty shoe... heelys.. :/ Nopes i need tennis shoes i can wear w a blue shirt and not feel like i dont match... why are both my running ones.. PINK?!

Did i yet say how amazing it is to lounge in a bra and shorts? no? oh.. well its pretty dog gone a freaking mazing :)

I don't know why.. but for some reason i feel the need to announce i have to pee... But i dont wanna move... I am very comfy and dont feel like shirts...

Half an hour later... GOSH Dang it feeling didnt go way.. where is that stupid shirt?

found it went pee, brush hair and teeth. i feel so refreshed <3 Time to write in the book. and ahh try to sleep... i need to get some all natural sleep aid... any tips out there? DONT SAY WARM MILK! GROSS!

.... 10:52... How is it possible i'm tired, have been all day because i didnt fall asleep until 11:30pm last night...now im up late again?! I cant think about what i need to. I cant stop thinking. I am blank. i go blank, spaceout. Thoughtless. yet.. full of irrelevant thoughts. ... Right now all I want is to stop thinking and for someone to hold me and cuddle me to sleep every night until i'm finally over whatever illness my brain has. it's like it has the flu. cant focus on school yet I can spaceout and think about anything everything but aftertwards you ask me what i was thinking and i wouldnt really be able to answer you. so maybe i was literally spacing out and not thinking whatso ever? but if you arent thinking to Decartes, you aren't real. "i think therefore i am." I love that quote... dont know why...

Lotsa typos alota messed up everything... Sleep come to bed to night... please? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment