Sunday, April 3, 2011

Af*ckingmazingly Spectacularous!

"Af*ckingmazingly Spectacularous!" Is how I would describe my mood today. Slept well, woke up at 8... Laid in bed till like 9. Cleaned my room. My youngest brother made me a huge fluffy pancake, like 1/2 inch thick, and dinner plate sized, ALL THE WAY COOKED TO PERFECTION! <3 Nice golden color. Gosh he is amazing at his pancakes. Worked on laundry. Took a refreshing shower, cherry blossom shampoo and conditioner, pure seduction body wash... ahh the smells, the warm water, running my fingers through my hair rinsing the conditioner out, oh so soft. Dressed in jeans, v-neck not to revealing, put on my hematite bracelet, Sagittarius bracelet, Jesus hematite bracelet, and hematite cross necklace. Went to the Zoo with my mom to see the new Asian Exhibit. The zoo was throwing a Chinese celebration for the new Exhibit, specifically the tigers. <3

Finally decided it is time to be single. Single mentally, physically, and facebook-ally :) I need to meet other people. I was getting in too deep for my liking. I personally feel i'm too young to be that serious.

I hate when my dad tells me to go to bed. When I'm wide awake and just can't sleep. Plus I have better things to do than lay in bed trying to sleep. I can sleep when I'm dead :)

1 comment: