Saturday, April 23, 2011

From April 19th on the other blog :)


This Morning…

Last night I couldn’t sleep. Wide awake. Talked to my bestfriends Green-Eyes & Jazzy till they fell asleep/went to sleep. Then I talk to my other friends, one of which brought up the idea of coming over, sitting outside my house, and (him) playing the guitar…. at 2am. So, I waited till my father left… waited…. waited… GO! :D Sat out there for a good hour catching up. I had’nt seen him in a MONTH. It felt so nice outside. Crickets chirping, guitar being strummed with grace, but I’m sketch, or better way to say it, I make things sketch. I got nervous every time a car went by. I should have been, cause at 3am, here comes Daddy… He has never met my friend… So he met him on the worst terms, his baby girl was awake past bedtime, snuck out, and was with a boy who looked very mature for his age. My friend did a very good thing though :) he got off the tail of the truck and shook my fathers hand. Dad told me to go to bed… I hugged my friend goodbye. He looked like a puppy who’d just been yelled at. aww :(
I laid in bed…
blah I was still wide awake…
**sigh**
Laying in bed,
I was thinking.
….
….
…..
Shit.
shit.
Shit.
shhheeeeeeeetttt.
….
….
….
What is he gonna do to me?
….
….
Where is he?
….
…..
What is he gonna say?
….
….
….
Is he coming into my room to talk to me?
….
….
….
What will my punishment be?
Why’d he have to ruin a good thing?
I was having fun!
….
…..
….
It was so relaxing
….
….
….
Peaceful
Now how can I do that again and not get caught ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment