Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Behind! Behind... Hi... I must fill you in dear

I'm so sorry Bloggy, I have neglected you! But I've been writing for you. I keep them in my "diary".... Here's they are!

April 4, 2011

     I absolutely hate leaving my planner at home, it's like my life, well my life at school. I stick all the recent notes in it and it just so happens when you wake up 30 minutes late, you're stressed and can't believe you slept in, you tend to forget stuff at home. I just kept telling myself it isn't happening, I'm not late. I have so much to do! I don't have time! Why didn't my dad let me stay up when I was awake?... WIDE AWAKE, not tired, busy doing laundry and was gonna paint my mini me for art, write a few letters for a 30 day challenge, start the 30 day picture challenge. Bleh, why did Dad tell me to go to bed? I'm almost and adult you would think I should know when I should go to bed... but oh well.
     So, when I get the chance I totally wanna reread the entries in here [the book] and blog them. Continue the idea and flow of consciousness or just simply begin a new flow by responding to what I wrote.
     Don't you hate when you finish work 15 minutes early and you feel it was easy but you know you don't know the information that well? I know I do. I just feel as if I did something wrong and/or understand the assignment. I worry the whole time as I wait for my classmates to finish... am I missing something?
     School... I'm physically here. I'm mentally so far from here I might as well be on Mars... Why Mars? Isn't Mars to hot for humans?! What about aliens? Wow. Random thoughts. OMG my handwriting is mega sloppy ya know if I had remembered to print the 30 day challenge(s)... I could have worked on that.


April 5, 2011

Shaking, I just can't stop
Caffeine is my blood
It runs through my veins like water
Beauty, it's what I feel
Boots on my feet
Unique dress on my back (and front ;) )
Grandmother's necklace around my delicate neck
Oh so soft is my skin
Jesus on my bracelet
Zodiac on the other wrist
Jesus in my heart
You on my mind
Big brown eyes
Traces of green
and all full of love
Silky soft brown hair
Beautiful pink lips you have
I wish you to feel my soft gentle lips on yours
Feel the energy (love) flow from mine to yours

     OMG! I can't believe you! Just get up and walk away from me to sit somewhere else? No bye? What the hell?! I thought we were cool. What did I do wrong? :( You weren't even talking to her UGH! Whatever I'm so over you! "In love" Bahaha What hit me in the head?!
     "What is love?" "The best thing in the world" cutest bathroom graffiti ever! I love it!
     Why did you leaving the table bother me so gosh dang much?! I don't think I'm over you, all the way. I want to be though. I want to be SO OVER YOU! I hate that I care about you so damn much. I'm not in love with you, and I don't think I love you like that anymore. I just need to get over you now. I hate HATE HATE  how much I care about you. Why? Why do I care when you have hurt me so many times before? Why do I want to be friends with you? Why'd you kiss me on the cheek as we enter the cafeteria for lunch then not sit with me?! >.< GAH! I'm so freaking OVER YOU!
     Ignore me? Fine. Okay. I see how it is. I don't wanna go the way I do go to the bus port just to see you. Screw that mess. I'm taking the fast route and I hope you look for me.... I am done chasing after butterflies because you are too. I'm dee-oh-enn-ee. I don't NEED why-oh-you.
     I walked the faster way, the other way, the different route to the bus... you didn't show at the bus... I was expecting you to be looking for me. I guess this is it. We are over. You leave with out a good bye, when I don't show you don't look. I wonder... will we still, please say we will, be ya know, friends? I hope so hun

No comments:

Post a Comment