Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sleep cut me off! How rude. haha

     Why? Why is it that some days, I wish I had someone to hold me? Someone who loves me as me. Someone who wouldn't change a thing about me. Loves how not perfect I am. Can deal with how difficult I can be, how emotional I can get. Thinks it's cute when I cry over the stupidest things, frustration, anger, sadness, depression. Someone who can understand that sometimes, I get depressed for no set reason. Like it just happens. Just like some days I feel like I'm useless, a bother to everyone, and they tell me "No, you aren't bothering me at all" and for some reason just my mood makes me feel like it's a lie, no matter how honest the person is. (I'm so tired) (SO tired... I could go on and on and on... but I was just told "GO TO SLEEP BITCH" I want to sleep. Like my body does. but mentally I wanna do this. I wanna blog. I wanna talk. I wanna cuddle. I wanna snuggle. I wanna look into beautiful eyes. I wanna kiss someone. I wanna feel emotionally close. An honest connection, one that makes butterflies spontaneously grow in your stomach.)
     So, I learned today. No i only figured it out... *sleeps*

2 comments:

  1. Well, here's a kiss on the forehead, boyfriend, so whenever you are about to go to sleep in that mood, just take this and sleep well. :)
    *Kisses Forehead*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thanks girlfriend <3 you are such an awesome friend

    ReplyDelete