Friday, April 1, 2011

Nothing bringing me down today, not even the grey clouds ahead.



Dark skies can't bring me down
I've waken up in a good mood
Had no trouble getting to sleep in this town
Someone was there to cheer me up, this dude

We can share our secrets to be kept
Sharing only when in a dream
For there they can be kept
Creating no steam

Causing no harm
For secrets are kept hush hush
If there is cause for alarm
For this crush crush

Bored + Good Mood = Cheesy Rhyming Poem. Yes, very cheesy lol I have tried too hard for it to rhyme when i don't normally take the time (to do that). Haha Kitten in a good mood :) even on the school bus on the way to school. Thank you; Sleep, Coffee, Art, and the special friends you can share your secrets with, for the awesome day I feel coming on.

It may be dark and glum
but I ain't no chum
I won't let it bring me down
I'm gonna make the best of this town
Bus windows foggy
but no one can make this day smoggy
The atmosphere, oh so toasty
Just like the west coasty

Oh my gosh am i a dork or what?! I'm sitting here smiling excited about the poem directly above! Haha mostly the rhyming of toasty and west coasty! Haha the joys of being an IB student, amused by the smallest things in life. Hahaha typo in the word things and my Ipod fixes it to say thugs. Bahahaha wowzers! Well back to the smallest things in life being amusing, well that's the way to live life. You are just so much happier when easily pleased :) At school now, see ya later ^_^

1 comment:

  1. cheesy is usually a good thing when it comes to poetry. and the smallest things in life are known for making the biggest difference in happiness =)

    ReplyDelete