Sunday, April 17, 2011

Time to Enlighten

     Yeah I had disappeared for a little... but my book I carry with me still has my thoughts. I will enlighten you on the  past few days now :)

April 13, 2011
     You texted me after almost a month... Rumors about you had spread like wildfire... It started with your phone bill wasn't paid, to you went to jail, then you were in jail because you robbed a restaurant, you are in prison for robbing a restaurant and having a party w/ under aged drinking... 
     Wow, how thinks fly. I missed you... I've been thinking about you, and well I don't know you very well.... We've only touched the surface. I wish you would open up to me and see how I won't judge you, I won't stop being your friend, i'll probably still like you. ;)
     Shady, sketch, hidden, shy, quiet, reserved, closed off, mysterious...who are you?
     *SIGH* I wish I knew you. I mean I "know you" but I don't KNOW YOU. Who you are, what you're like, knowledge deeper than the simple things anyone can come to a conclusion about you by simply meeting and hanging out with you just once.

     Pissed beyond control. Screw you. You are such a stray dog, the way you run from house to house getting people to feel bad for you and feed you. House one, feels bad feeds you and doesn't know you get food from other houses to. You are such a stray it bothers me. Well, a dog will do as it pleases. Just don't come to me pup I know how you are.
April 15, 2011
" I have to race like a piss horse"
-H.C. (Aka uber blonde)
That's so funny! He had to pee so bad he couldn't talk. I love mess ups like this. They make you laugh and smile. You can bring them up later and bring a smile to others faces cause you remembered the littlest of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment